Mission, Goals and Objectives of the Journal
The Science. Innovation. Education Journal positions itself as the leading journal in science studies as relates to public administration and regulations in the scientific, technology, innovation and education spheres.
we create conditions for communication between scientists, educators, the authorities and businesses at the highest scientific and methodological level.
Strategic objectives of the journal:
- consolidate and develop the best traditions in Russian science studies;
- promote advanced concepts and practices of effective management for research, innovation and education;
- increase the professional level of scientists in science studies and related fields.
The main goal of the editorial policy: create a permanent platform to publish materials on the development of science studies as a tool to enhance the efficiency of scientific, technological, innovation and educational policies.
Key objectives of the editorial policy:
- increase demand for the journal and the sustainability of its distribution by maintaining a high quality of scientific publications that meet international standards;
- expand readership by presenting information focused on different facets of scientific life (unique analytical reviews, information on scientific events);
- develop professional bonds and scientific cooperative interaction between scientists, scientific teams in Russia and foreign countries with the goal of creating constructive solutions for issues in science, education and innovation.