VI International Scholarly and Practical Conference with International Contribution«Engineering Innovation and Industrial Economics» (INPROM-2015)
Ilina I.E.,Sergeeva O.L.
On May 27-29, 2015 Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University hosted a scientific and practical conference on Engineering Innovation and Industrial Economics. Representatives of Russian and foreign universities, scientific and industrial institutions and enterprises discussed problems, trends, prospects for the development of the innovative economy of Russia, management of innovation activities.
The main topics of discussion at the conference included:
- formation of an innovative economy model: problems and prospects;
- the state and prospects of the industrial economy development: in Russia and abroad;
- management of innovation development;
- NIS infrastructure: problems of development;
- engineering and economic education in technical universities.