XIX International Conference «Science online: Digital Information Resources for Science and Education»
The SCIENCE ONLINE conference is a traditional meeting point for heads of universities, academic and industrial research institutes, publishers and producers of scientific information, researchers working in the field of information support for basic and applied research, education and knowledge-intensive business sectors. The SCIENCE ONLINE conference was held from 17 to 24 January 2015 in Andorra. The main topics of discussion included:
- the first results of integration of the Russian index of scientific citation into the international information space (Web of Science platform);
- SCIENCE INDEX tool for Publishers;
- scientometric methods for assessing scientific activity;
- science citation indexes (Web of Science, Scopus and RISC);
- open resources: creation, access, storage, legal issues.