1. The article and accompanying materials should be submitted to the editorial office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The author receives confirmation of receiving the materials within two working days.
2. All submitted manuscripts are checked for plagiarism on a mandatory basis using Antiplagiat plagiarism detection software with the follow-up control of the plagiarism checker report by the editor. The journal does not accept for publication manuscripts found to have plagiarised other works. If plagiarism is detected after publication, the article shall be immediately retracted (withdrawn).
3. If the article corresponds to the topics of the journal and the formatting requirements (see Requirements for Article Formatting), the author (in the event of a group of authors, the contact person) is notified of the article being accepted for consideration. Otherwise, the author is notified of the refusal to consider the article, with the reasons specified.
4. Articles accepted for consideration are reviewed blindly according to the Rules for Reviewing Scientific Articles.
5. Based on the results of the review, the decision to publish the article, reject it for publication, or request to revise the article is made based on the comments of the reviewers.
1. The decision on publishing an article is made by the Editorial Board. In the event of a positive decision, the author (contact person) is sent a corresponding notice with the indication of the journal issue that will include the article. Otherwise, the author is notified of the rejection of the article for publications with the stated reasons.
2. Prior to the publication of articles that have received positive reviews, the authors must make adjustments to the text of the articles if the reviewers specify them, and sign a License Agreement (sent after the article is reviewed positively and accepted for publication).
3. The editorial staff of the journal reserves the right to complete editorial and proofreading revision that does not change the meaning of the article.
4. The author (authors) is responsible for the reliability of information, and the accuracy of citations and references.
5. There are no fees for publishing articles in the journal, or for their editing and proofreading; no royalties are paid.